Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tis the Season!

Hummingbirds are here now and though I've posted photos of them before I thought I would post a few more I've taken recently. 

We have both Rufous and at least a pair of Anna's hummingbirds with us this spring.  Here are some photos of one of the male Rufous hummingbirds...





And here are photos of a male Anna's hummingbird coming for a bath in our watercourse.  The Anna's doesn't seem to hang around the yard as much so photos of it are much more difficult to come by, and in this case all I have are the male Anna's hummingbird 'on the wing', although I believe that I have taken a couple of photos of the female Anna's on one of the feeders. 

Don't forget to look at the prior post... photos of a male Summer tanager after just having taken a bath in our watercourse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment