Monday, August 27, 2012

Due to a banner day of yard photography on Sunday, I'm posting a few photos of my regular visitors.  But be sure and check back in a day or so because I have some really nice photos of some rare visitors.  I need a little more processing time and I need to find someone to assist with an identification or two.  

Male House finches (this might or might not e the same bird)  


A Song sparrow.  Song sparrows have been absent from the yard for most of the summer.  This hopefully marks their return for the winter. 


A couple of young American robins, in different stages of maturation, of which we now have a very plentiful supply!  


 

A couple of Spotted towhees in different stages of maturation...



A European starling, most of which have apparently been frightened from the yard by an accipiter... 




No comments:

Post a Comment