Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yard Bird and March's Point Birds

I tried for more photos of the Snow Buntings on March's Point this afternoon but was unsuccessful in even seeing them.  There were a lot of cars out and a lot of people outside of the cars and judging by my limited prior experience I think that both were a put-off to the buntings.  However I did have a fairly successful day of photography, thanks to the beautiful weather we had. 

This Fox sparrow was photographed in my yard taking a bath...



There were two Bald eagles along the west side of the March's Point Road and this was the more photographable of the two...
 

A Double-crested cormorant making its way back to its roost over on one of the islands...

 A group of male Mallards following behind a female.  I edited the female out of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment