Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We Interrupt This Program...

I had intended to post right through my Texas photos I took in February and had just reached the Big Bend country, BUT... things have been so exciting and productive in my yard that I couldn't resist posting a series of yard photos. 

First up, taken with my small Panasonic 'point-and-shoot' Lumix DMC-ZS7 (no money changed hands for this promotion), the sunrise this morning in Anacortes.  This is some of what you miss when you sleep in! 



Next up, a Wilson's warbler that visited the yard a couple of days ago.  These are just two of 15-20 quality photos of the bird...


A male House finch... 

A female Red crossbill...


A male Red crossbill... 

A Red-breasted nuthatch... 

 And finally, what I hope is an Orange-crowned warbler.  (If you have issues with this identification please contact me!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment