Friday, September 24, 2010

Eureka!

This morning I finally figured out how to rename files in Adobe LightRoom... a generally cumbersome process but with group naming and auto-sequencing the software may make up for some of the extra steps required for naming.  In theory now I'll be processing more photos more quickly so maybe I can get to processing some of the photos from the California trip I mentioned in a previous blog. 

I still have some excellent photos of a bird from a 9/11 yard session, but embarrassingly enough I'm not sure of the identification.  I'm waiting to hear from one of the local experts on the matter. 

In the meantime, here are photos of a juvenile American goldfinch, a male House finch and an unidentified bird in a Japanese maple (thrown in for artistic effect). 



No comments:

Post a Comment