Monday, January 10, 2011

A Note Concerning Posts at this Site

When I started this post I assumed that when you signed up as a follower you would be automatically notified of new posts via email.  That apparently isn't the case. 

I don't update the site on a regular basis since my photography is hit or miss depending on PacNW weather (notoriously low-light conditions, especially in winter), how much time I devote to birding (weather can also be a discouraging factor) and what I happen upon in the field. 

To help 'followers' know when I've posted new material I'll send an email to all who want a notification.  I may also, from time to time, send an extra photo or two in the email.  If you want to be included in this email notificaiton email me with the subject line, 'Birds of Different Feathers' and I'll include the email from which you sent the request in a distribution list.   Send your request to:  joehalt@aol.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment